Monday, August 17, 2009

Collection of FOIA Info

A kind brother working on various gathering related legal issues has put together a web page with all his FOIA requests and responses related to the New Mexico gathering. If you're interested, click here.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thieves are Among Us

99% of people who come to a gathering, do so with positive intentions. Then there is the other 1%. A brother who was in New Mexcio